I love me some bananas. I love me some choco chips. I love me some bread.
This recipe is almost vegan (the only thing containing dairy is the chips). It is moist, dense, and deliciously good for you.
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Quick Oats (I kept mine whole, but these could easily be ground into a flour and used)
- 2 Ripe Small/Medium Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax Meal (mixed with 4 Tbsp water) or other Egg Substitute
- 1 Container Motts Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp (30g) Hershey’s Mini Chocolate Chipits (Carob chips could be used to make this completely vegan)
- 1.5 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 100g (3.5 oz) So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Yogurt (optional)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Stevia to taste (I used 3 “squirts” of liquid Vanilla Stevia)
- Preheat oven to 365F. In a small bowl, combine Almond Milk and Apple Cider Vinegar. Set aside. Grease 2 mini loaf pans or 1 regular loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients (except chips).
- Using electric mixer, add in wet ingredients and combine until well incorporated.
- Stir in chips.
- Dough will seem fairly “wet”, this is okay! Pour into pan of choice. Bake for 45min. Check using toothpick to see if it is done. Bake until toothpick comes out clean, depending on your oven: 45-60min.
- Let cool, Slice, and Enjoy!
Based on 1 Large loaf cut into 12 slices, or 2 Small loaves cut into 6 slices each.
Cal: 116 Fat: 2g Carbs: 21g Protein: 3g Fiber: 3g
|Like the Vanna White Display of my Mini Loaf? Yeah. I knew you would 😉|
No added oil …. No added sugar … No compromised taste!