Tofu. I know it really creeps some people out. But I think it is really versatile and can adapt to any flavors you cook with it. This is a super easy recipe that takes hardly any time at all. I paired my tofu with some steamed Kale. Yum!
Ingredients: (Makes 4 Servings)
- 1 Block Firm Tofu
- 2 Tbsp Honey Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Miso
- Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Chopped Onion
- Mix the honey mustard and miso until well combined. Add a bit of water to thin out if necessary.
- Chop Tofu into cubes and combine with Pepper and Onion.
- Pour on Honey Mustard Sauce and mix well, until everything is coated.
- Let marinate for 1 hour or longer.
- Place on baking tray.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375F.