1. Friends will stand by your side when the waters get tough. Even if said friends just met you 14 days ago.
2. Watching the sunrise with family is better than getting an extra hour of sleep.
3. Everyone else, including that asshole who cuts you off, is enlightened. What can they teach you? What are they trying to reflect within you that you need to work on?
4. I still really dislike it when people aren’t punctual. Lol *cough* Christopher *cough*
5. I am strong. And not because I need to be to defy what I experienced growing up, but because that is who I am and that is what my spirit is.
6. We are all connected with everything.
7. My spirituality comes from inside me. I don’t need to look for the answers outside, they already lie within me.
8. Flower crowns, and laughter make the world infinitely brighter.
9. Blackberries and Strawberries are so fucking enticing when you haven’t had them in 2+ weeks.
10. I never need to fear acceptance. I never need to fear abandonment. It’s okay to let down my guard and let people into my heart.
11. I’m not that great at meditation, but I am working on it 😉
12. I really enjoy just sitting and being. I don’t allocate nearly enough time for it.
13. It’s okay to cry. It means your feelings are there and you aren’t lost in your brain. Plus my heart-strings are directly attached to my tear ducts, so that doesn’t help matters.
14. I don’t need to drink coffee or eat chocolate everyday, but I really like to do so.
15. Dairy really hurts my tummy and not eating it makes sense to me.
16. I need to make sure that I take the time to take care of myself. And that I should advocate the same for the people I love.
17. I really love Yoga. Like really, really. It makes me feel more whole. I love the lifestyle, the philosophy, and the history of it all.
18. Who needs drugs when you have Savasana? More people should do more yoga.
19. Everything is already O.K. and just how it needs to be. I don’t need to control every detail of every situation. I need to focus more on being present, centered, and aware so that I can learn the lessons life is giving me.
20. There is so much goodness, beauty, and love in the world. All you have to do is open your eyes to it.
20 lessons for the 20 souls that hold a special place in my heart.
Wishing you peace and eternal sunshine, Namaste.