So Matthias and I are looking to sell our house and possibly move to one of the bigger centers – Edmonton or Calgary. We currently havent decided which city yet… waiting for me to find a job in one of the two. If anyone has any tips or suggestions on either one, please share!
Anyways, so getting a house ready to sell. Just what everyone wants to do in their spare time, right? Okay, maybe not.
I have a mile long list of to-do’s but this week I crossed off 2, a big clean (done by a cleaning company), and paint the house. The house looks infinitely better already, but everyday I have worked on extra small tasks to try to bring it all together.
That being said, after working a full day the last thing I want to do is go full-on-clean-mode. Enter Kiss Me Organics Organic Matcha Powder. Such a great pick me up for the days that I feel that afternoon slump but don’t immediately want to run to coffee or sugar.
Did you know? One glass of matcha is the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of its nutritional value and antioxidant content. Instant energy boost!
Amongst its many benefits, matcha…
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms and relaxes
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Fights against viruses and bacteria
- Is rich in fiber
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Does not raise insulin levels
I like my matcha most in a green smoothie. Kiss Me Organics Matcha blends perfectly. It has a subtle “Green” taste, but is isn’t overpowering when mixed with the other ingredients!
Mango Matcha Smoothie – Serves 1
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (I use So Delicious Unsweetened)
- 1 cup Frozen Organic Mango Chunks
- 1 cup Organic Greens of Choice (I used Earthbound Farms Organic Greens Mix)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kiss Me Organics Matcha
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Run around like a maniac and clean the house.
Disclaimer: Kiss Me Organics kindly provided me with a free bag of Matcha Powder in exchange for a review. Of course all opinions are my own.